Saint Catharine of Siena school admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to its students. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, its admission policy, or in any school-administered program.
a. Pre-Kindergarten: A child must be 4 years old ON or BEFORE October 15 of the incoming year.
b. Kindergarten: A child must be 5 years old ON or BEFORE October 15 of the incoming year.
c. First Grade: A child must be 6 years old ON or BEFORE October 15th of the incoming year. The child must have completed a formal Kindergarten program for acceptance into First Grade.
Necessary Documents for Registration.
- Birth certificate (If you reside in the ExeterSchool District, an additional copy of the Birth or Baptismal Certificate must be presented to be attached to a form requesting bus transportation.)
- Baptismal certificate – even if baptized at Saint Catharine of Siena
- Parish verification
- Copy of child’s Social Security
- Complete immunization records – The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has mandated that all children entering the Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten present documented proof that the following immunizations have been received:
4 Dtap 3 HIB
4 Prevnar 1 Varicella
2 Hepatitis A 3 Hepatitis B
3 Polio (and 1 additional between ages 4 – 6)
Grade 7 – Students need 1 meningitis vaccine.
After the basic series of Oral Polio Vaccine, Diphtheria and Tetanus, booster shots are due between four and six years of age. This should be followed by a Diphtheria-Tetanus booster between fourteen and sixteen years of age with a subsequent booster every ten years. Please inform the school nurse, in writing, when boosters are given.
- Physical examination – required for entering Kindergarten and Grade 6
- Grades 1 – 8 – Copy of current report card
- Non-refundable registration fee