The SCS SCRIP Tuition Rewards Program has been tremendously successful for you and our school! This year-long program is in place to help raise money for your family and for SCS! By purchasing grocery, retail, hotel and restaurant gift cards you earn a percentage of your total purchases that will be applied as a credit to your following-year tuition. By using SCRIP to make your everyday purchases, you earn money for SCS and for your families.
We urge you to take advantage of this pain-free way to reduce your tuition! Consistent use of the SCRIP gift cards is the key! And, your co-workers, friends, and relatives can help you buy SCRIP to receive the rewards and meet your goal.
There are some updates/changes to the program so please read through the program carefully. As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Cristina Schmehl, SCRIP Program Coordinator
UPDATED SCRIP EMAIL: email@example.com
PLEASE USE THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE FOR ALL SCRIP QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT CRISTINA AT 610-779-1513
What is SCRIP?
SCRIP is a term that means “substitute money”- in other words, SCRIP is a gift certificate from participating retailers.
How does SCRIP generate revenue for you?
SCRIP participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. Families like yours buy the certificates at full face value and redeem them for full face value. Our school receives half of the difference as revenue and your family receives the other half of the difference as a tuition reward credit.
*For Example: SCS buys a $100.00 gift certificate for $95.00 and we split the difference. $2.50 to your family and $2.50 to SCS!
- Order Great Lakes SCRIP by visiting www.shopwithscrip.com. Log on to the site and set up a family account. Please contact one of the volunteers above for the SCS Enrollment Code you need to join.
- Local SCRIP (Giant, Redners, Weis, Lords & Ladies Salons, Sneaker Villa, Boscov’s, and Schmecks Villa) can always be purchased at the Parish Center, after Mass, or through school. If you would like to order through school, your order will be filled and sent home on Thursdays ONLY.
- When making your payments you need to write out a separate check for Great Lakes SCRIP and Local SCRIP. Please make checks payable to St. Catharine of Siena.
JANUARY / FEBRUARY / MARCH
Great Lakes SCRIP Order Dates
- Due Thursday, January 5, 2017 – sent home Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Due Thursday, January 19, 2017 – sent home Thursday, January 26, 2017
Due Thursday, February 2, 2017 – sent home Thursday, February 9, 2017
Due Thursday, February 16, 2017 – sent home Thursday, February 23, 2017
Due Thursday, March 2, 2017 – sent home Thursday, March 9, 2017
Due Thursday, March 16, 2017 – sent home Thursday, March 23, 2017
Due Thursday, March 30, 2017 – sent home Thursday, April 6, 2017
Please have your orders / payments in the school office
by 10 a.m. on THURSDAYS.
- Local, select Great Lakes retailers, and Reading Restaurant SCRIP are all one program now. One check is needed. Orders will be filled for you any day during the school year, unless school is closed. Please send your order and payment in and your order will be sent home on that day, or the next.
ALL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS ARE NOW DUE ON THURSDAYS! Please see schedule above..